Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some of the most interesting requests from Coldstone customers (originally published May 9, 2010)


Sometimes ColdStone customers ask for some funny things…
·         Can I have a Like It Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, but can you cut the edges off and only put the middle in?
  ·         Can I get a Kid’s size Sweet Cream in a cup? But can you put a kid’s cone on top? Actually, can you put it on the cone first and then put it in the cup?
·         Can I get Cotton Candy mixed with Gummy Bears? But can you cut off the heads and only mix that in? I don’t want the body.
·         Can I have Mint Ice Cream with a chocolate chip mixed in? Yes just one chocolate chip. I like for it to be a surprise.
·         Can I have a Kid’s Size French Vanilla with Marshmallows, Gummy Bears, Kit-Kat, Crunch bar, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, M&M’s, Reese’s Pieces, Strawberries, Banana, Caramel, Fudge, Hot Fudge, Kit-Kat… Oh I said that already? Well can I get some more? Alright that’s it. Oh and can you put that on a Kid’s cone?
·         Can I have a Gotta Have It of the Chocolate Ice Cream with only blue sprinkles and yellow M&M’s mixed in? And could I have extra blue sprinkles? I don’t mind paying. Thanks.
·         Can I have a Banana Caramel Crunch? But those Bananas don’t look bruised enough so could you rough ‘em up a bit?
·         Can I have a Cheesecake Fantasy with no Strawberries, Blueberries, or Graham Cracker? Oh… Well yeah I guess I’ll just have Cheesecake Ice Cream then.
 ·         Do you guys make water smoothies?
And those are just a few of them…

No comments:

Post a Comment